12 October 2011

Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House © Mayank Pandey - Some rights reserved 
Could I have come back without shooting this iconic monument. Ofcourse not. But then its always so difficult to do something new when shooting landmarks that have been shot to death. So well I shot it in night. Still not excited - so added another one to show some details of the architecture. Hope you like it. I have to admit, this does not to do justice to the marvel 'Sydney Opera House' is. Pardon me for that. And while you are here please leave comments if you like it. And if you don't, tell me what does not work.

 You can also follow me on Tumblr and on Twitter.

15 comments:

Vijay Menon said...

WOW! Man great shots!

thoma said...

everything beautiful works for my eye...so there you're!!

mayankpandey said...

Thanks Vijay.

mayankpandey said...

Good photographs must evoke feelings. pleasing shot. Okay then it worked. :-)

Cloudninetalks said...

oh wow...thats a great new angle to the picture, especially the second picture complements the Opera House we usually got to see. Reminds me of the long night walks i miss now:( Great photography, Mayank!

mayankpandey said...

Thanks Cloudnine. I am glad this brings some fond memories for you. Which city are you from?

Rishi B said...

the second image looks good... Rishi

Kaushal said...

Nice Mayank.  They actually go well together as a set. Potentially sellable images!

mayankpandey said...

:) hope so !

PK Talli said...

now this is something larger than life :D

Saru Singhal said...

First shot is amazing!!! 

Rue Du Lavoir said...

Great photo ! Great work !

mayankpandey said...

Thank you again. I am glad you liked.

Anshul Dutt said...

Nice shot; I'll go with the first image.

mayankpandey said...

@anshul thanks for dropping by.